Shaz tagged me, I saw this one on Chicklet’s blog as well and think it’s kinda a cool one so here goes!
To do list (i.e. “the rules”):
1. Mention the person who tagged me.
2. Complete the list of 8’s.
3. Tag 8 bloggers & tell them I tagged them.
Eight things I am looking forward to:
1.Going home tonight.
2. Seeing my Dad this weekend – he’s visiting for 3 weeks 🙂
3. Getting the damn results of our HLA studies so we can get cracking on a POA
4. The glass of red wine that’s waiting for me at home right now…
5. My birthday! I love my birthday 🙂
6. Getting rid of the darn fever blister that’s made a home of my bottom lip
7. Being off the entire weekend – no work for once – yay!
8. Being pregnant one day soon…
Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Read blogs and commented on them
2. Completed a mosiac frame for my friends daughter – very cool if I have to say so myself 😉
3. Made a poo (ok two)
4. Kissed my husband and got shivers
5. Ate bean soup with warm bread and melted butter
6. Read my book – nearly finished – It’s called “Blood Sisters” if anyone is interested
7. Let my labrador sleep on the couch while I sat on the floor
8. Told the internet about my new wedding ring bling
Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Sing! Like a professional, all I can do is croak along to the tune.
2. Go on a world tour and not worry about the cost.
3. Get pregnant.
4. Learn that sometimes it’s best to just shut your mouth.
5. Get motivated enough to get back into my running.
6. Be a better friend to those who need me.
7. Pray more.
8. Be more gentle with myself.
Eight shows I watch:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Big Love
3. Gary Unmarried
4. Two & a Half Men
5. Kimora – Life in the Fab lane (I know, don’t judge me!)
6. The Mentalist
7. Project Runway
8. Nip Tuck (back tonight local lasses)
Eight favorite fruits:
5. Paw Paw’s
Eight places I’d like to travel:
1. Russia – really want to do Siberia in Winter!
4. Egypt – I worked there for 9 months and really want to go back with Cliff
Eight places I’ve lived:
2. Swakopmund, Namibia (when it was still called South West Africa)
3. Walvis Bay, Namibia
4. Omururu, Namibia
5. Eshowe, KZN, SA
6. Taba Heights, Egypt
7. Sharm El Sheik, Egypt
8. Johannesburg, SA
Eight people I’ve tagged:
Pretty much everone I would have tagged has already been tagged, so if you’re reading this one and have not done it already – get going! And leave me a comment here with the link so I can read along 🙂