Laura tagged me in this meme about a week or so ago – I am sooooo behind so don’t think I’ll find 11 people to tag but I’ll tag however many I can ok? Ok…
- Post 11 things about yourself
- Answer the questions given
- Set 11 new questions
- Tag 11 people
11 Things about me:
- I have to stack the dishwasher – I am VERY particular about how it’s stacked and if it’s done by someone else I normally end up restacking it to maximise the space utilized inside it….
- I have a shocking habit of shortening people’s names, I have always done it and just cannot help myself from doing it… That’s why I named my son a name that you can’t really shorten, that said I know he’ll end up with some form of nickname…
- I am quite adventurous with my hair (to a point) I have had my hair practically every colour it can be – including that VIBRANT red and PLUM colour – I love experimenting with my hair
- I am loving my new job at the moment – there is a LOT to learn but I just know it’s going to challenge me in ways I need to be challenged mentally
- My shoe broke this morning! So now I am walking like hop a long and looking very weird.
- I love singing in my car – I put the radio/cd on FULL BLAST and sing my little heart out… The radio/cd has to be on FULL BLAST cos my singing is baaaaaad, I have to drown out my own voice…
- I don’t know why but Kade seems to like my singing – that’s true love right there!
- I constantly have a post nasal drip – it is SO annoying but nothing I take ever drys it up completely
- I have recently had a chip in my front tooth fixed and now the one is a bit thicker than the other one – it is fa-reaking me out. I really hope it evens out soon!
- I am getting these shooting pains in my left hand – feels a bit like carpal tunnel syndrome but isn’t that a pregnancy related problem? Does anyone know if you can get carpal tunnel when not pregnant?
- I am getting old – clearly! Cos my last few points are all complaining about body issues/ails… *sigh*
The questions I need to answer are as follows:
1. Whose wardrobe would you like to have a wander through? Hmmmm. This is a tough one – maybe Gwen Stefani cos her style is so quirky & fresh…
2. Are your kitchen cupboards organised? They used to be, but since Kade has come along I need to reorganise them – having breakables on the lower shelves is NOT a good idea right now especially since he’s on the move and has figured out he can get into the cupboards and drawers
3. You have a tank full of petrol and a day to yourself – where do you go? To Durban – to visit my buddies and my family there 🙂
4. What would you cook for dinner tonight if all the ingredients were in your fridge when you go home? Prawn curry – hmmmmm.
5. What are you most grateful for today? My little boy, considering that at a time in my life I thought I’d never have a child, he is what I am most grateful for.
6. What can’t you forgive? I can forgive pretty much anything actually…but I do think that the one thing I would not be able to forgive is if someone hurt my child.
7. Would you consider being part of a reality TV show? Yes, Come Dine with Me…
8. Favourite pizza topping? Anything BUT seafood
9. 3 of your favourite things? Red Wine, Biltong and my family
10. Are you brave? Yes in certain instances I am. I am calm under pressure and I think that equates to being brave…
11. Can you kill a spider? Without any hestition!
I am tagging:
And my questions are:
- What is your favourite thing to eat?
- Contacts or Spectacles?
- What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
- What was your favourite subject at school?
- What infuriates you the most in life?
- Where would you go on holiday if you had no money constraints?
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
- How long have you been blogging and why did you start blogging?
- Do you have a healthy body image?
- Do you wear lipstick?
- Which do you prefer – summer or winter?