You know what?
I suck. I totally suck at doing these “post everyday for 30 day” challenges… I always start off all gung ho but then end up fizzling out cos life gets in the way… It’s a good life so I’m not complaining, but still… Me sucketh bigeth…
I’ve also been given an award by a few of my lovely bloggy pals – so a big thanks to Tanya, Lisa Marie, Lea and Melinda – I’m gonna be hard pressed to find some bloggers who haven’t already been awarded but I’ll do me best 🙂
The deal is that I need to reveal 7 random things about myself and then tag 15 other bloggers to do the same…
So without further ado, my randomness is like this:
- I LOVE how nail polish looks on finger nails. LOVE it. The catch is I cannot stand to have nail polish on my OWN fingernails. Freaks me out a bit. I just don’t like not knowing if my fingernails are dirty or not. I HAVE to be able to see the whites of my nails. Every now and then I get a bee in my bonnet and paint my fingernails – it never lasts long.
- I love to read. It’s my passion. Everyone told me that there was no way I would find time to read when Kade came along – but you know what? I did and I do. Even if it means having to read while sitting on the white throne or whilst I’m blowdrying my hair. I also HAVE to read before I go to sleep. If I don’t, I don’t sleep well. Even in those sleep deprived days I would read a paragraph before going back to bed between feeds.
- When I was in school my career aptitude test showed that I would do best as an author. I have always wanted to write a book. Truth is I’m too poop scared to do it. It’s my biggest dream but also my biggest fear.
- I went to 12 schools in 12 years of schooling – I shit you not. Thankfully 98% of the moving occurred when I was in primary school before kids thought to have “cliques” and would be my friend just cos I was new and not when in high school. My one and only high school move happened in the middle of std 6 (grade 8) and it was my most difficult transition.
- I am still supple enough to put my foot behind my head from a sitting postition. Give me 12 tequila’s and you might get to see this party trick first hand.
- You will hardly ever see me wearing a coloured shirt. And 8 times out of 10 if I am it’s accompanied by a black cardi. I sweat a lot and am HUGELY self conscious of it. I’ve heard that injecting Botox into my underarms will help but wonder if it’s wise to numb my underarms? What if I end up not being able to lift my arms or they damage my lymph nodes or something…
- When I was a kid I used to throw spectacular tantrums. I would throw myself onto the ground and kick and scream. I’m scared that I’ve passed this onto my son. He’s not a difficult baby by any means but when he does get it in his head to throw a tantrum… all I can say is WOW.
Now ladies – I want to know about you and your “randoms” – GO!