Reasons why I am considering trying IVF again sometime:
- Cliff will be an amazing Dad
- To experience pregnancy
- Once pregnant I can’t wait to spend evenings with my husband feeling our child move in my tummy
- My Mom deserves to be a Granny to more than one child
- Cliff’s Mom deserves to be a Granny to HIS child
- Gummy smiles I see from my friends kids absolutely melt my heart
- My niece thinks I’d be a cool Mom and that’s gotta count for something
- To decorate a nursery
- The clothes – have you *seen* how cute they are?
- To hear my child call for me when they are sick and to know that only *I* can make it better
- The laughs and giggles that can’t get any better
- To look into my childs eyes and know that they know they are LOVED, so very, very loved
- To see my current babies (my Saff’s and Jazz) protect and guard my new baby
- To experience Mother’s Day without tears and sadness
- To experience Father’s Day without guilt and torment
- To share my love for reading with someone innocent
- Delight in my children who see the world through such unjaded eyes
- We had a chemical before – that’s got to mean that it might go all the way for us at some point right?
I could go on for ever and ever….
Reasons why I might consider stopping this madness for good:
- This hurts both of us so much in so many ways