02 March 2010.
Potentially the day that could heral change in my life in a way that I cannot even begin to comprehend!
There are several reasons why this day is a BEEG day. I think if I tried hard enough I could get each and every person reading this blog to admit to something significant happening on this day cos it sure does seem quite important from where I’m sitting…. Let me list some reasons why it’s a BEEG day:
- It’s one of my closest friend’s husband’s 41st birthday
- It’s a good friends 14 or 15 week scan day
- It’s my very close friends day of surgery to remove her polyps and to get her pregnant once and for all with her GIFT the following month
- It’s the day my bank balance moves back to practically zero as all my debit orders will have gone off my account paying my bills
- On Tuesday morning my Dad’s friend arrives with his ashes and belongings from Wales
- I do my beta
So as you can see chaps and chappettes, Tuesday is a BEEG day. I sure hope and pray that we end up with some good news to curtail the emotion we’ll feel at finally having Dad back on African soil…
I’m heading into the weekend, with my heart hopeful yet reeling with feelings that I cannot quite pinpoint about finally getting closure on my dad’s passing…
It’s weird, but Tuesday is a BEEG day – what is special or BEEG about Tuesday for YOU??