- I love your eyes. They are really a stunning colour.
- You have HOT legs, in fact I think I fell in love with your legs before I fell in love with *you*.
- I love that you make me tea every morning – even if we’ve had a fight the night before.
- I love that you’re so gentle with our dogs – it shows me what kind of father you’re going to be someday. A great one btw.
- I love that we can be silly together.
- I love that you’re so freaking scared of bats and moths. It gives me the giggles.
- You have a great sense of “fair play”. That’s a great quality to have.
- I love (even though I tease you about it) that you’re a “Mommy’s boy”. Men who treat their Mother’s well treat their wives well.
- I love that you’re so stable. Growing up in a mostly unstable household means stability is really important now.
- I love that you’re sticking by me during this infertiltiy rollercoaster ride. Not all men do.
- I love that you love me – I’m not easy to love a lot of the time.
These are just some of the things I love about you. You are the best thing that happened to me. Despite what you might think – you do things right all the time.
I love you. Mostest. More than Mostest. The Most.