I was tagged by my very cool “we’re getting through this break together buddy” No Regrets.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you – check!
2. Post the rules to your blog – check!
3. Write 6 random things about myself – thinking of those – half check…. and now check!
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them – check!
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog. check!
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted. check!
Here are my 6 random things:
- I have green eyes… as far as I know no-one else in my family has green eyes… Mom = hazel brown, Dad = blue and sister = blue… sometimes I think I am the milk man’s kid or that I was swapped at the hospital… but I know I can’t have been cos I look like my Mom and sister…
- I HATE HATE HATE it when ppl hang up the phone when they’ve dialed a wrong number without saying “sorry wrong number”. It drives me B.A.T.T.Y! If I could I would climb down the phone line and throttle them – I just find it SO BLOODY RUDE…
- I often give my cousins advise not to get married too young even though I got married relatively young (26) and LOVE married life (most of the time 😉 ). In this case what is good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander.
- My hair colour is naturally mousy brown – I dislike it intently! Due to this I have been bottle blonde, strawberry blonde, purple, red, brown and am currently very very dark bown almost black I guess… Of all the colours I have dyed my hair I think I look best with red or dark hair but general consensus is that I’m best blonde… hmmm might have to do a little test of that on here soon…
- I used to bite my nails – BADLY. I used to bite them so badly that my cuticles use to bleed (I know how GROSS). Then I met a boy who was a hottie and he told me how much he liked my friends beautiful hands and nails. Hey presto! I stopped biting my nails. *He* turned out to be gay.
- I still think to this day (nearly 13 years on) that the dress I wore to my Matric Dance (prom) was one of the best most classic ones out of our whole group. I think that the rest of them were trying too hard to be hip and fashionable and that when they look back at their photos later they might regret their choice of dress… I still like the dress I wore… classic black and timeless.
Right so I tag:
Bee Cee @ Definition of Insanity (think of this as a way to pass time my friend)
Sharon @ The Not So Secret Life of Us
Super M @ Bugged (cos she has decided to keep on blogging – yeah!!!)
Elize @ Get Pregnant
Tam @ Peanuts Journey