… to have been nominated for a blog award! Wow! Need to write my acceptance speech quickly…
Seriously though, I am so honored to have been nominated for the Pink Rose award by Nic, she is someone that I met when I was having my friendship challenges… I have been hooked on her blog since then, I just love the way she writes and expresses herself. She really seems like someone that I would be friends with in “real” life (and if we lived on the same continent 😉 )… I just know we’ll get to know each other better via our blogs and you never know… one day we might get to meet face to face…
Instructions on how to pass this along.
1. on your blog, copy and paste the award, these rules, a link back to the person who selected you, and a link to this post: “Pink is my favorite color…“. There’s a story of Pink Rose Award and other graphic to choose from.
2. Select as many award recipents as you would like, link to their blogs (if they have one), and explain why you have chose them.
3. Let them know that you have selected them for an award by commenting on one of their posts.
4. If you are selected, pass it on by giving the Pink Rose Award to others.
5. If you find that someone you want to nominate has already been selected by someone else, you can still honor them by posting a comment on their award post stating your reasons for wishing to grant them the award.
6. You do not have to wait until someone nominates you to nominate someone else.
So without further ado nominations here are as follows:
- Super M – my driving range buddy, the one who always has pragmatic advise for me and still manages to get me to laugh – even while she is being dry and droll… Her blog is a mish mash of many interesting topics from geeky stuff, to (in)fertility stuff to fun stuff – heck check it out!
- Sharon – my twin! We share the same birthday and sometimes our thoughts on things are so freakinly similar I get a bit scared. Someone who has been through the rings of infertility and then some -she writes with passion and right from the gut of her heart… You’ll be hooked on her for sure!
- Elize – what a faithful friend and follower of Christ… Again her thoughts and posts are always from the heart and support from this girl is unwavering…
- Cali – my just about FET cycle sista! Her eye for photography is amazing and her ability to construct posts that drill right to the heart of the issue at hand is just uncanny. She is funny, witty and a warm amazing caregiver to her GM.
- Bee Cee – my UK mate! She gave me such valueble advise on my first IVF and also helped me fix my wordpress profile so that I would not be a complete stranger to ppl when leaving comments. She is beautiful inside and out.
There are so many more that I could add, but these girls get my first official blog awards, awards…