*blush* Ok, so I have been a bad, naughty girl and I need to be spanked…
I promised myself that I was not going to “possible symptom obsess” but I just cannot seem to help myself. I don’t even know if it is physically or mentally possible to not “possible symptom obsess” during the dreaded 2ww but it seems that I sure as hell am not immune to the obsession… *sigh*
I am only 4DP3DT and I am already the super sleuth on the possible symptom watch… possible symptoms include:
- Very weird aching ovaries and uterus – this comes and goes, but when it hits I am like “ok, I have ovaries and a uterus”. Sometimes it even feels like someone is sticking a red hot poker right in my poor vajayjay – thankfully these pains only last a few seconds… I probably have always had these weird aching feelings but am now super aware of every twinge so am only noticing them now right?
- Boobs that have “come and go” sensitivity – when I wake up in the morning they are fine, but as the day progresses my nipples become increasingly sensitive, and my benign lump in my right breast becomes increasingly sore to the touch (and yes I know that squeezing and touching them will end up making them hurt but I.cannot.help.myself!). *hums “I touch myself”* Erm, logically I know that this symptom is a result of the progesterone but that nasty little worm in my head keeps saying “what if?”
- Bloated tummy! Right, so I never had that whole flat iron board tummy thing going down, I have always had a little “pooch” right above my panty line (which apparently is sexy? who knew?) but this is just too much of a “pooch” for my liking… If I don’t pull my tummy in, it is like I have an actual baby in there – really it is scary, mostly because when I see my tummy like this, I can imagine myself pregnant and until I know that I am, I cannot torment myself with those thoughts. Well maybe just a little?
- I am HOT – and I don’t mean in the gorgeous and divine way (although I am that too 😉 ) I mean in the my temperature is increased way. Again, logically I know that this is caused by the progesterone but I think that one could probably fry and egg on my poochy bloaty tummy it is that hot…
- HUGE chorb on my jawline!!! It appeared out of NOWHERE! Yesterday I had perfect skin, today I have this huge chorb on my jawline… AND is it not true that chorbs on your jawline are caused by raging hormones in your body???
- What is it with the “pressure on the abdomen = really uncomfortable?” thing? When I lie down and push on my abdomen (yes I KNOW I should not be doing this) it is really uncomfortable – like my uterus is expanding to make room for a baby or two? Reaching? Yes, sorry I am a pathetic fool.
- The constipation! Ooi, not pretty, that is all I am going to say (yep, yet another thing I logically know I have progresterone to thank for)
Thank heavens we are packing up and going away to Clarens for the weekend. I am going to keep myself SO busy with art galleries, Golden Gate, and the fireplace in our room at the guest house we are staying at, that I cannot possibly concentrate on mission “possible symptom obsess”. Yeah right 😉