All 10 embies made it through the night, and are developing as they should be. *Huge sigh of relief*
We need to be at the clinic tomorrow morning at 07h30 to discuss the status of our embies and to make the final decision as to whether we have a 3 day or 5 day transfer. At this stage I am thinking we’ll transfer tomorrow, which means test date will be 06th June – a mere 10 days before my 30th birthday – what a wonderful birthday present a BFP would make.
*imagining blowing out my candles earlier than normal to wish for the BFP*