Here is a little something to make you giggle, received this from a friend via email, made me chuckle. Oneliners on women’s t-shirts:
- Guys have feelings too. But, like, who cares?
- I don’t believe in miracles. I rely on them.
- Next mood swing: 6 minutes.
- I hate everybody, and you’re next.
- Please don’t make me kill you.
- I used to be schizophrenic, but we’re okay now.
- I’m busy. You’re ugly. Have a nice day.
- Warning: I have an attitude, and I know how to use it.
- Remember my name — you’ll be screaming it later.
- You KNOW you want me.
- Don’t worry. It’ll only seem kinky the first time.
- Of course I don’t look busy – I did it right the first time!
- Why do people with closed minds always open their mouths?
- I’m multi-talented: I can talk and piss you off at the same time.
- You, me, whipped cream, handcuffs. Any questions?
- You have the right to remain silent, so please SHUT UP.
- All stressed out and no one to choke.
- I’m one of those bad things that happen to good people.
- How can I miss you if you won’t go away?
- Sorry if I looked interested. I’m not.
- Nobody knows I’m not wearing underwear.
- I’m out of estrogen and I have a gun.
Have a fabulous day dear hearts! 🙂