Tam nominated me for a blog award – thanks honey!
Rules as follows:
1. Include the award logo in your post or on your blog
2. Say 7 random things about yourself that the readers don’t know yet
3. Nominate 5 – 10 other blogs you usually follow
4. Let the nominees know that they are nominated & include their blog-links
5. Link the person who nominated you
So, 7 random things about me that I haven’t already told you here… Hmmm….
- I am obsessed with the snollies in Kade’s nose. Ever since his snotty nose turned into post nasal drip which turned into a double ear infection I am super paranoid in keeping his sinuses and nose clear… Poor thing!
- I have really old looking hands. I would love to rejuvenate them and get them looking “younger” but I know that involves keeping them slathered in moisture rich cream but I can’t stand the feeling of “wet” cream on my hands. Catch 22!
- I cannot STAND the sound of someone else chewing their food. Sounds that no one else hear when people are next to them are super loud to me and it FREAKS.ME.OUT.
- When I’m tired or stressed out I play with my hair. I run my fingers thru it and it never fails to calm me down.
- When I was younger I really wanted to be a zoologist. I went to meet with a real life zoologist who was such a male chauvinist that it totally put me off for life.
- When my sister and I were little we created a language of our own. We thought it was GREAT fun to talk to each other all the time in it and confuse the hell out of people. We even now sometimes use it when we want to say something to each other that we don’t want other people hearing.
- I am a bit of an adrenaline junkie. I have skydived, bungi jumped the highest bungi in the world and ab-seiled. My next thing to do is to dive with sharks and I am dying to do the whole dinner in the sky thing. It’s been too long since my last “fix”.
So now I’m supposed to tag 7 bloggers but I think the whole of blogland has already been tagged and done this one so if you would like to do it, consider yourself TAGGED and Thanks for Writing!